Sunday, January 25, 2009


Its Twenty odd days into the new year and my only resolution this year, sadly is 
JUST TO GET THROUGH IT,  no drama if you know what I mean. No selling my house, No trying to live in an apartment while our home is being built, no Praying that Bryan will pass all his tests in order to stay employed, No stressing on the interest rates,  NO more unpacking, NO more worries about the dog running away, and getting hit by a car. My Aunt Sheri has this little cheer 
which is "All will be fine in 2009" boy do I hope she is right!!!! I Just want to stop for a year and take in lots of deep breaths. I imagine myself on a island sitting on a chair in the sun, soaking up all the relaxation I need, while feeling the soft breeze of the ocean and listening to the waves gently breaking. aaaaahhhhhhh If it could only be.......... 

2 comments:

Like sisters musings about life... said...

I think a lot of people feel the same way. I feel that way...just take a step back and enjoy the really important things..is what I keep saying to myself. I hope your year is Drama free. I have been thinking about you a lot lately we should get together and let the kids run wild.

Katie Morgan said...

I am totally with you on this one!! 2008 was a horrible year for us also. Moving to Vegas has been harder than I thought. I really REALLY miss my life back there. I miss all my friends and especially my HOUSE!! I hate being in an apartment. It's such an adjustment! 2009 has started off a little rocky. I too hope that 2009 is a better year. Can I pull up a chair and sit next to you on your beach?? :)